The Society runs a program of beginner and intermediate classes and workshops by guest artists.
Note: The current COVID-19 public health orders are having an impact on workshops so many are having to be cancelled. We are hoping that rescheduling of our classes and workshops can be made once restrictions are lifted.
The following classes and workshops are available and will held at The Entrance Community Centre and unless otherwise stated will run between 9.30am – 4.00pm each day. Please aim to arrive at 9.00am to allow time to set up.
|(cancelled due to COVID-19 lockdown restrictions)|
|16-17 October||Workshop||Susie Murphie ( may be converted to online via Zoom)|
|6-7 November||Workshop||Rob Candy|
|13-14 November||Intermediate Class||tbc|
Further details and bookings can be made by downloading and completing the relevant forms below. Please note that first preference for bookings is given to CCWS Members.
COVID 19 Safety Plan
Our workshops are run with the following COVID 19 Safety Plan. All attendees must follow the Safety Plan to maintain a safe environment.
- CCWS will provide sanitiser, cleaner and paper towels. Please use on arrival.
- Record your details in the Sign-In Register.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times. Tables and chairs will be positioned accordingly.
- Members to be responsible to clean their own areas.
- Members to bring their own cups, cutlery, etc. Bring your lunch. No sharing of food is allowed.
- If you are unwell (especially with symptoms of a sore throat, headache, dry cough, a fever or a cold or any flu like symptoms) please do not attend a workshop for any reason.