The Central Coast Watercolour Society Inc. proudly supports other Art Societies in our area and kindly advertise any upcoming exhibitions. Click on the links below for full details.
Fab Fakes 2018 at the Art House in Wyong from 14th to 30th November 2018.This exciting event and competition, which is open to NSW and ACT, has become a tradition over 20 years, first commencing in 1998. It was born out of the idea that the best way to learn art, is to try to emulate the great masters, to create a fake of a
masterpiece – and so Fab Fakes was born.Fab Fakes is a competition for artists from all over NSW including those locally on the Central Coast. A competition that acknowledges and rewards the winning artists and at the same time provides a fulfilling experience for art lovers, patrons and visitors. Fab Fakes flyer
2. Grandma Moses Art Competition and Exhibition With over $3000 in prize money on offer, the competition offers avenues for every artistic palette, including: Open, Watercolour, Novice, Central Coast Inspired and a special category for 50+ Leisure & Learning Centre and Senior Centre Art Group Members . Entries close 24th August
3. CCWS Springtime Exhibition
* Dates to remember for our Springtime Exhibition. (Fri 28th Sept – Sun 7th Oct)
* Entries and Payment due : Wed 12th Sept (our meeting day)
* Link for entry form & conditions : CCWS Springtime Exhibition Entry Forms
* Delivery of entries : Thurs 27th Sept (9-10am)
*Collection of entries : Sun 7th Oct (4-5pm)
* Opening Night : Fri 28th Sept (6-8pm)
* Try-Your-Hand : Sat 29th and Sun 30th Sept (1-4pm ) Our Featured Artist is Cheryl Bruce who has kindly donated a beautiful painting for our raffle prize.
Happy painting everyone – the Exhibition will be upon us before we know it.